Welcome to our new site. Please note, customers will need to register a new account.
Fibreglass Bat Tape
- Adult bats should be knocked in for at least 4-5 hours
- Junior bats should be knocked in for at least 2-3 hours
- When knocking in your bat, make sure you focus on the edges & toe which are vulnerable areas
- Ensure you Oil your cricket bat before the season begins, after the season ends, and whenever necessary throughout the year
- We'd advise adding an anti-scuff protective sheet to your bat if it doesn't come as standard
Cricket Bat Tape
Introducing our premium Fiberglass Cricket Bat Tape. Crafted from top-grade fibreglass material, our cricket bat tape offers exceptional strength and resilience. It is expertly engineered to withstand the rigours of the game, including impacts and abrasions. With its reliable construction, you can trust that your cricket bat will remain in prime condition for longer, allowing you to focus on your game without worrying about bat damage.
Our fibreglass tape acts as a protective shield for your cricket bat. It forms a reliable barrier against potential surface cracks that can occur on the edges and toe of the bat which could affect the performance and longevity of your bat. By minimizing wear and tear, our tape extends the lifespan of your cricket bat, making it a cost-effective investment in your cricketing gear.
Our fibreglass cricket bat tape is easy to apply, and one roll should be enough to get you through your cricketing career.